Okay, so I’m wrapping up the second release (out on April the 24th) and I’m sort of wondering how people will like it. “Catzilla” was on the darker and more aggressive side of things, and this new track has more melodic content. I like it, and I hope everyone else will too, but I’m semi-worried that people expect “more of the same”. Time will tell. :)
Update: it’s out now!
- BandCamp: http://music.subsquare.com/
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/broken-single/id639593349
- Amazon MP3: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CHJIYQO/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_MPMDrb18ZAEDQ
- Rdio: http://www.rdio.com/artist/Subsquare/album/Broken/
- Spotify: http://tinyurl.com/nbc002spotify
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Subsquare_Broken?id=Boqcat2gvq7b4u5yqk4aaszarqy
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/subsquaremusic/sets/broken-feat-jane-dawn
If you want to support me by buying it, please consider getting it from Bandcamp or iTunes, since plays on Spotify or Rdio really pays nothing at all to small indie artists such as myself, but I do need to be on those platforms for exposure.
Thanks for the support since “Catzilla” came out late last year – it’s been amazing – I hope you like this track too. I’m really proud of it.